Rob,

It might be a problem with the alignment of the SSB filter, especially if
you choose to install the capacitors for the 2.6 kHz filter width.  It could
also be a problem if you activate the RTTY filters - but the real answer
depends on your particular crystal set and the filter width you choose as
well as the audio spectrum that you wish to demodulate.

You are correct that things will work fine since your lowest BFO setting is
above your minimum.  So you could just make a note of it and leave it as-is
until it becomes a problem with the addition of either the SSB wide filter
or the RTTY filter activation.  The choice to correct it now or perhaps have
a need to correct it later is entirely up to you.

73,
Don W3FPR