De: Don Wilhelm [mailto:w3...@embarqmail.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015 05:15 p.m.
Para: Jorge Diez - CX6VM; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Asunto: Re: [Elecraft] K3 line question

Jorge,

The soundcard output level and the K3 LINE IN level work "hand in hand".
I would increase the soundcard line out level in your computer and decrease
the K3 LINE setting.
6 bars is too much for data modes - strive for 4 bars with the 5th bar
flickering.
If you are increasing  the mic gain in order to get VOX to trip, you do not
have your VOX gain set high enough.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 9/25/2015 1:25 PM, Jorge Diez - CX6VM wrote:
> Hello
>

> I think I must setup MIC for LINE no more than 12 for RTTY, right?
>

> I cannot TX with this setting, my K3 started transmitting with line =
> 22
>

> Is that a problem? I see 6 full bars in ALC
>

> New on RTTY and don´t want to have a bad signal, will try to make some
> QSO´s this weekend
>

> 73,
>
> Jorge
>
> CX6VM/CW5W
>

> ---
> El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en
busca de virus.

> list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html Message delivered to
> w3...@embarqmail.com

---