I did something tonight I have not done before since having my P3 TX Monitor in
place.  I was testing the adjustment on my paddle in TX Test Mode and I noticed
that the P3 acted as normal — that is, no signal — with the exception of the
bar graph for SWR.  The bar graph registered an SWR of 3:1 (normally about
normally showing the correct SWR in TX mode (not test).

I would expect that the P3 would not register anything while in Test Mode TX —
just like before hooking up the TX Monitor.

So, this is a little anomaly that others see and is this normal behavior?

Thanks,
73, phil, K7PEH