During initial build I didn't have a signal generator and wasn't happy with the
band-pass filter alignment for the 12m and 17m bands which use trimcaps.
Revisiting the alignment with a newly acquired signal generator I found I
couldn't get a correct adjustment and removed C46 - it's maximum value is 66pF
when it should be approx 30pF.
I removed C32, C34 and C44 and all have a max of approx 66pF. I  also checked
C21 and C23 which are correct with a maximum of 50pF. (and different physical
construction with Red mark)
Before I make replacements I would like to confirm that the correct values
should be:

C21, C23 = max 50pF
C32, C34, C44, C46 = max 30pF

Many thanks