"The Portable Elecraft KX3 – Going for the Summit with the KX3 and KX3-2M/4M"
“The Elecraft KX-Line – The Complete Station”
“The Elecraft KPA500 and KAT500 – the K-Line Dream Station”
Printed, coil bound copies of these are all available at www.elecraft.com

Fred KPA500 and KAT500 Quick Set Up Guide
http://www.ke7x.com/home/k-line-introduction-and-set-up-guide
Free KAT500 and KXPA500 Tuner Operation
http://www.ke7x.com/home/kat500-and-kxpa100-tuners

“The Elecraft KXPA100, PX3 and 2M/4M Transverters – Assembling the KX3-Line
Station” printed copy available at www.lulu.com and pdf from www.ke7x.com.

“The Elecraft K3S and P3 – Getting the Most out from Your High Performance
Station”  coming very soon.
A book dedicated to the K3S upgrades for the K3 and a 3rd Edition of the K3
book are works in progress.