Hi all.
On behalf of a good friend I would ask if there is anyone out there is
using or having experience using a configuration like this:
PC<>P3<>K3>UB cntrl.
Starting from a PC, connecting a P3 and then a K3, all via RS232, then
via the same RS232 having chained a Ultrabeam (UB) dynamic antenna
controller.
I mean a UB as a paralleled target, over TX data for the K3 VFO data,
coming from the K3 both as a result of any manual or logger charnges
of the K3 QRG.

I don't have all this, as I lack the dynamic antenna, but I am pretty
sure that somebody had already solved successfully all that. Thus
having the Ultrabeam controller getting data from the K3. As to follow
with motion, UB, K3 and logger changes to a new band or in band
segment changes. Isn't?

I ask all this in the more general terms, i.e. cables schema,
preferred speeds, reference url's or and so on. Any information could
be valuable from whoever had made this working.

 TU in advance, BTW feel free to drop me a mail out of list, not to
use too much space here.

          73 de iw1ayd Salvo