Will keep this short...

I've been charged by the president of our local radio club to present a program on using ferrites (and related devices) to reduce or eliminate RF-related interference problems.

I have a basic knowledge, but I'm looking for documents which might, in mostly layman's terms (so I'll understand it), explain the differences between the features (qualities) of ferrites vs. powdered iron cores, and how one decides what to use, where, and when.

It'd be nice if everything was in one document, but I suspect this might be asking a bit too much.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've got another month before I'm supposed to be 'fully schooled' on the subject. <G>

Thanks,

73,

Tom   N0SS