Hi Lee,

Make sure that CONFIG: VFO LNK is set to OFF.  Then when you have done a
hold on SUB button, see that the second decimal point is blinking.

Mine currently reads one dot eight one seven dot six seven. The dot between
seven and six is blinking indicating diversity mode.

You do not have to link VFO's to enable diversity. Diversity does not use
two linked synthesizers. It runs both RX off of the A syn. B syn is used in
diversity only for transmit if you are doing "SPLIT" TX.

Good Luck and 73

Guy K2AV