From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 8:01 AM
To: Barry LaZar
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Windows 10 and LP-Bridge

Hi Barry,
No, com0com is a software null modem cable used to connect two pieces of
software via a virtual port pair. It has no logic for operating a k3. The
reason it works for you is that you are using Win4k3Suite, which has a built
in router that performs k3 command routing. win4k3 has functionality that
replaces lpbridge, and it uses com0com only as a connector.
73 Tom

Sent from BlueMail

delivered to je...@carolinaheli.com