On Feb 3, 2006, at 8:39 AM, Dale Kretzer wrote:

How is it that every time a part comes up missing from one of my Elecraft parts bags, I happen to have the identical same part in my own spare parts supply? I simply lean over and sort through my spares, conveniently left lying about under the workbench, and voila! I think the mysterious Ms. Christine, Elecraft's "Lady of the Parts Room," must be psychic.

And when you are finished with construction, you will probably find a collection of the same parts lying where they had fallen underneath something else on the workbench.

73,
Bob N7XY