I'm trying my K3S on RTTY for the first time in the JARTS Contest this
weekend, and I'm having problems.  I'm running it in AFSK  mode, using the K3S
in and out audio jacks to the  CPU.  Also, I'm using the K3S serial port to
the CPU.   When I QSY, the K3S often switches from AFSK to FSK all by
itself, and then I have to manually select DATA MD and reset it to  AFSK.
(must
have reset it 25 times in the past 3 hours)

I must have something set wrong in the configuration as the MIC control on
the K3S doesn't change the AFSK audio level either, I have to set the level
via  the CPU's audio mixer.

My software is N1MM Logger+.  (latest revision)

Please advise what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM