You were right Guy. My rig ran fine all day yesterday and then last night I had the same problem. Opened it up and used some needle-nose pliers on the TMP connectors to twist and push. I was able to insert a couple a little further and found one was only about half inserted. Maybe I have it this time!

73, Alan N5NA