Well, just like in our politics, we're going to have to disagree on this one.

I actually discovered this,and reported it here a while ago, when trying to set up my K3S for RTTY using the new USB/internal sound card and VOX. See: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/Mic-VOX-interaction-td7606353.html

Wayne wrote that one of their engineers had also discovered the issue and it was to be moved up the list.

Still waiting.