From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of David
Cutter
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2015 10:37 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Which hand-held PTT switch? OT

Sorry for the thread drift, but, has there ever been an investigation into
response time of hitting the PTT and beginning to speak?  Occasionally I
hear the first syllable being lost and I've wondered if this is due to time
delays in the equipment or the user, or both.  Brings back memories of
bucket-brigade delay-lines.

73
David
G3UNA