Hi all,

I am sending my apologize for maybe stupid questions... but I am interesting
in you opinion and comments please.

Is there possibility to set sticky notch filter (NTCH) in general at least
or even better per band please? I am really worried to set NTCH always again
after turning K3 on. I did not found it in manual... maybe my eyes getting
worse. :( (latest f/w and f/p used)

Also I realized that Auto SPOT in CWT mode is failing when manual NTCH is
used. I am using NCTH set to 540Hz quite often (according to my low pitch at
450Hz or lower) and I realized that in that case the Auto SPOT function is
not working properly. Is it normal because of math or is it my issue only?
(hope not...:)

Thanks for your time,

73 - Petr, OK1RP

-----