Hi Stewart

>I am interested as to whether the corrected DSP AGC algorithms will be
>available
>for K3 DSP's.

Your K3 has probably had these DSP changes for some time (assuming you
have kept the firmware reasonably up-to-date). Future firmware releases
will apply equally to both the K3S and the K3.

Likewise, all hardware upgrades prior to release of the K3S have already
been incorporated into K3 production. Hardware upgrade kits are
available for older models - see the Elecraft website, which also states
when each upgrade was introduced.

The only only exception listed below is the redesigned AF output and
driver stages. These upgrades were introduced in the new KIO3B module
which now forms part of the K3S (a radical redesign which also includes
USB connectivity for CAT and audio). The KIO3B will eventually be
available for the K3 as well, as an optional replacement for the older
KIO3.

73 from Ian GM3SEK

class-
>AB
>final AF amp devices that we use in the K3/K3S, so how it sounds comes
>down to
>how RX EQ is set up, as well as the LO-CUT/HI-CUT (or shift/width)
settings.