I personally found the recent review in QST of the ANAN 100D using
pre-distortion to lower TX distortion products to be the most exciting
thing I have read in that rag in a LONG time. I DO hope they are
setting a standard that others will strive for. It was so much better
than any other rig they have ever tested, that is was literally "off
the chart".  Not sure I want a rig controlled ONLY with a computer
interface, but this might sway my decision to at least try one!

Greg in West Mitten, KC8HXO