I have two hand mics for sale that will work with any version of the K2 or
K3:

1.      Elecraft MH2:  This mic is in as new condition and comes with the
hanger bracket, box and instruction sheet.  $40 + $6 Priority Mail shipping.
2.      Kachina:  This is the mic that came with  the PC-controlled Kachina
tranceiver.  It is a very beefy and well-made product.  It has a coiled
cable terminated in a high quality Heil Sound 8-pin round "Foster" plug.
The mic is wired for the standard Elecraft/kenwood pinout.  This is a low
impedance dynamic mic.  $20 + $6 Priority Mail Shipping.

If interest in one or both mics please contact me off list at
ingerassocia...@cox.net.

73 de K6SBA
David in Santa Barbara, CA