This is not mine; I'm selling it for J. Frank Brumbaugh, W4LJD, a retired
engineer in his mid 80s, getting out of ham radio. (He used to provide a lot
of material for my column in the QRP Quarterly.) After I agreed to sell it
for him and he shipped it to me I played around with it on and off for a few
weeks, fixed a problem (intermittent RIT caused by a bad solder joint), and
now it's time to advertise it.

I don't have an outdoor antenna at present, but did play around with it on
my HP8640B/USM-323 signal generator and seems to receive well on all bands.
It puts out at least 5 watts on all 4 bands, maybe more if you tweak the
circuits. It covers at least the first 60 KHz of 40, 30, 20 and 15 meters
(going up to about 67 KHz over the lower ends). Although there is an
optional backlight now available for the display, this one does not have it.

K1 #00422
Internal antenna tuner
4 band module for 40, 30, 20, 15
Noise blanker
Homebrew power supply built into same type of Elecraft case as the K1 (will
supply a JPG photo if you want to see it)
Has some sort of add-on, flip-down, single leg stand on the front, which
does not appear to be a current Elecraft product.

No complete manual is included, although that can be downloaded from the
Elecraft web site. (He did send along his documentation book which includes
some marked up pages from the manual and sheets from the add-ons.) There is
also some sort of homebrew audio filter module mounted inside the case but
not hooked up and not tried. (I checked all 3 K1 filter settings and they
seem to work well.)  Noted in passing--it would appear that this came from a
smoking environment, although I did wash off the cases which seems to have
helped some.

Asking $425 plus shipping (will  be sent to US addresses only). Any
questions on the rig will be gladly entertained.

73 and queue our pea DE WA8MCQ