This might be an obvious question for some of you so I am hoping I can get a quick answer. However, I am very new to this type of equipment and have no idea if this is normal or not.

I have a brand new PX3 panadapter, even when there is no radio attached to the unit there are four small signal spikes and nearly solid lines on the waterfall below. There is one line below each spike. I also see these even when a radio is attached and was just wondering if these are normal or if there is a way to make them go away.

Thank you in advance for any answers.

David
KG6MTI