On Feb 6, 2006, at 6:03 PM, Lisa Jones wrote:

We often lose sight of those closest to us and I sure did!

Radiofest held in Seaside, CA- just a few short miles from Elecraft is held February 25th from 7am to 2pm.

Elecraft will be there in full force with products to view, touch and sell!

Come on by and enjoy a beautiful day in the Monetery Bay.

I know that real estate around there is untouchable, but I didn't realize that Monterey Bay had been renamed :^)

73,
Bob N7XY