Elecrafters:

I had been intending to build a K2. Unfortunately, it looks like my 1983 vintage Argosy is reaching the end of its life sooner than I expected, and alas, I am too busy with work responsibilities to build a rig right now.

Anyway, I'm in the market for an already built K2. One without the SSB function is preferred. However, prebuilt K2s are so rare that I'm not picky about the configuration.

If anyone has word of one for sale please let me know.

BTW, I am aware of the one currently listed on eBay, and I have that one on my watch list.

73,

Steve Kercel
AA4AK