Both KPA500 Remote Client and KAT500 Remote Client have a tendency to lose
connection to their respective servers here at N6XI and have to be
commanded manually to reconnect. This happens every few hours, usually both
at the same time. My other client-server pair (PstRotatorAz) connects
automatically using last-known parameters whenever the client starts and
appears to maintain perpetual connection, although I suspect it may be
dropping and reestablishing that connection transparently. Any chance of
revising KPAxxx Remote to do the same? It sure would be nice!

Thanks & 73,

Rick

--
Rick Tavan N6XI