I use miniature coax for 2-conductor (center plus shield) audiopatch cables, but you'd never fit four of them into the common plug (for combining two stereo circuits). A better solution would be some of the specialty miniature shielded twisted pair cable that companies like Belden make for portable use with microphones. It IS possible to shoehorn two of them into a Switchcraft plug.

BUT -- Bob, K4TAX is right about it being a really bad idea to tie output stages together. While they are probably protected by series resistance (good designers do that so when folks do dumb stuff the output stages don't fry), the resistance will also lose a lot of signal.

I do NOT recommend Behringer products -- in the pro audio world they have earned a really bad reputation for lousy build quality, poor support, and ethics. The good brands (and companies) making good stuff for this kind of application are Rane, Mackie, and Radio Design Labs (RDL). Look for their products on their websites, then chase down used items on the usual places.

73, Jim K9YC