I am trying to use the Tx Inh (pin 7 of ACC) to allow the K3 to xmit only
when my 2M EME sequencer allows. In testing out this function, I find that
when Inh Hi or Lo is used, once you apply a logic change to pin 7 the Tx
Inh will lock in the on position. Removing the logic signal, or returning
to Rx leaves this function not active to allow for Tx. So Tx inh works fie
but for only ONE time? I can re state the Tx Inh only if I go to config and
cycle througe the states again.

Am I not understanding the function of Tx Inh, or is there a problem in the
K3 internal logic?

Thanks,
Howard AE3T