I agree with Jim, K9YC. The internal systems are specific for the radio and ham applications. The external devices usually cause more issues than they actually resolve. If you believe you need external signal processing, then you best examine other parts of the system to address the deficiency correctly.

I do not use any external EQ or signal processing devices, other than a good mike, a good power amplifier and a good antenna.

73
Bob, K4TAX
K3S  s/n 10163