Part of the problem here is that Flex won't release the schematic to the
6000 series so who knows?
I suspect that the AGC-T (Agc  threshold) control actually adjust the input
level to the ADC....somehow.
This control is manual and must be fiddled with per-band as conditions
change. Strong signals will sound distorted and you must manually
compensate often.
N4LQ