I have recently had to reform my C drive and reload Windows 7 Pro

After doing the process of reinstalling the K3 utilities off the Elecraft site
it has given me an outcome not meeting the prior results.  It down loaded fine
but now I get PTT pulses on boot or sleep turn on.

 Never before with the same OS did the same DELL give me this.  Exactly, I get
a series
of PTT key up pulses in a series of, " - - -   - -   - - " each dash
representing the short PTT keyup
pulses on the K3 and it's always the seme series of PTT key ups.   Something
has changed but it isn't the FTDI driver. The command is coming from the Win 7
OS generating it with the FTDI driver.  Is there something in the BIOS that has
changed?  This is the Elecraft FTDI chip set cable.

Any Windows 7 gurus who can help me?

Thanks

John, W1QS