Although Elecraft has documented the response curves of their 5 and 8
pole roofing filters, I can't find any plots of their narrow DSP CW
filters, like the 50, 100, 150 or 200 hz filters. Does anyone have
Elecraft published plots of the narrow CW DSP filters, or has anyone use
a signal generator to plot out their own response curves. It would be
nice to know the DSP filter shape factors of the various narrow CW DSP
filters to superimpose on top of the plots of the roofing filters. It
would help me decide on which roofing filters to get since the roofing
filters will determine how much IF shift can be achieved before the
filter skirts of the DSP filters interact with the filter skirts of the
fixed roofing filters.

Charles K5UA