Hi Scott,

I'm a novice K3s owner here, having taken delivery of the rig around 3 weeks ago. I also purchased the Hampod, refered to in an earlier post.

Again I've only been using the hampod for a matter of days, but first impressions are it's an amazing peice of kit, providing spoken access to vertually all of the functions of the K3s.

The Hampod is a stand alone unit which connects to the serial port on the rig.

More info can be found at www.hampod.com

Like I said, I'm only beginning to become acquainted with both the K3s and hampod, so can't really offer much more information. However if You're thinking of a k3s or kx3, I reckon the hampod is certainly worth investagation.

Btw, the JJ radio software I think provides some degree of speech access to Elecraft equipment, but of course this requires connection to a PC.

Hope this is of some help.

Best 73,

Tim, (GI4OPH)

Bangor, N. Ireland.