Hello,

The Polar Bear are heading out this Friday, 10 Feb. 2006 for our Moonlight Madness Run.

The actual Full Moon is on 12 Feb. 2006, Sunday. Due the major contest on this weekend we are going out on Friday night. This way it might be a little easier to hunt the Polar Bears.

This month is the Full Snow Moon - Since the heaviest snow usually falls during this month, native tribes of the north and east most often called February's full Moon the Full Snow Moon. Some tribes also referred to this Moon as the Full Hunger Moon, since harsh weather conditions in their areas made hunting very difficult.

Check out www.n3epa.org for more details.

72 and Thanks,
Ron Polityka
WB3AAL