It’s not just Wayne. You would be amazed at how many Elecraft employees are
active on the bands. I would bet that you have talked with many of us on the
air without realizing it.

SSB Sweepstakes this weekend will be another opportunity. At least three or
four of us will be on the air participating in the contest. I’m sure Wayne will
be there if he can figure out a way to send the Sweepstakes voice exchange
using his paddle… <grin>

73,
Jack, W6FB