Ronnie,

Please don't let the few bad eggs in this group color your opinion of this
entire group. We've all asked questions here which were repeats of questions
asked, answered, and the responses archived. I find the archives for this
group to be sometimes a bit overwhelming and cumbersome to work with. It is
possible to miss something that is in there. Most of the members of this
group will simply either ignore the fact the question has been asked and
answered, or answer the question, and then point out that you can also
search the archive for previous questions/responses. And you will NEVER get
a mean-spirited or nasty response from any of the Elecraft employees who
monitor this list. I know I sound like a Kool-Aid drinker (I prefer to think
I go head-first into the punchbowl, myself :-) ), but Eric and Wayne have
gone out of their way to hire staff who are not only very knowledgeable in
their particular areas, but who strive to help us poor users make sure we
have the best experience possible, regardless of which piece of Elecraft
gear we own.

Keep posting those questions, and they'll keep getting answered properly.

73 de,

--Ian
Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA  EM74ua
km4ik....@gmail.com
10-10 #74624, North Georgia Chapter #2038
PODXS 070 #1962
K3# 281, P3 #688, KAT500 #860, KPA500 #1468