They are identical. Don’t know why the manual isn't on the web site. I'll check
Monday.

73, Ron AC7AC

-----Original Message-----
From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Phil
Hystad
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 10:25 AM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] SP3 Speakers

Now, I probably had my hands on this info back when the SP3 was announced but I
lost track and I can’t remember details like I am asking here.

The order page separately lists the SP3 external speaker and the Second SP3
external speaker but listed with the same price of $179.95.  The first entry on
the order page says “(main/sub audio)” and the second SP3 entry says “(for
stereo FX, separate main/sub audio)”.

What is not clear to me is whether these two speakers are IDENTICAL or
DIFFERENT in some way.  The photos linked with the Order page only show the
face of one speaker, not the back.  I think I remember seeing a more detailed
data sheet on the SP3 that might have shown the back connections and that might
have given hints whether these two speakers are the same are not.

Pointing me to the data sheet with answers is good enough.

73, phil, K7PEH

delivered to r...@elecraft.com