Steve,

There are many possibilities - my personal recommendations are below:

Your computer likely has a soundcard - to give data modes with the K3 a try on the K3, just use two stereo cables between your computer and the K3. Computer Line Out to K3 Line In, and K3 Line Out to the computer Line In (or mic in). If your computer has only Mic In, look in the soundcard properties window to see if you can set that input for line level. Tell Fldigi to use that internal soundcard. The K3 and K3S have galvanic isolation built in, so there is no real need for an isolated interface box.
Turn off Windows Sounds so you do not play those over the air.
Use VOX on the K3. With data modes, there is no concern about ambient room noise triggering the VOX.

After experimenting with that setup, decide whether you want to use your existing SignaLink with the K3 or whether you want to buy another external USB soundcard - compare the cost of the USB soundcard vs. the K3 cables for the SignaLink. Many adequate soundcards are available at low prices. Look at Amazon and Ebay for example, most any soundcard will do for data modes.

If you have aspirations about using the K3 and LP-Pan for panadapter use (in lieu of the P3) then get a USB soundcard that will do that job - 24 bits and a 192kHz rating with a low noise figure (see the soundcards listed at www.telepostinc.com) instead of the low price soundcard. By switching the audio cables, you can use that soundcard for both data modes and the panadapter application.

73,
Don W3FPR