Hi folks - I recently set up my KX3 to use as a WSPR transmit and receive
system and have a question on calibrating the radio. For my CW work it was fine
as is, but with WSPR it should be as close as possible. The WSPR software
includes a small suite of programs to help make offsets in WSPR for the dial
frequency of the KX3, making the actual receive and transmit frequencies
extremely accurate - within a few hertz.

I'm trying to locate someone with a KX3 who has used those FMT programs for
their WSPR operation. The measurements I've gotten look suspicious to me. I've
posted a question on the WSJT Yahoo group and even emailed Joe Taylor K1JT
about it, but so far I've gotten nada. Anyone...?

Jim Bennett / W6JHB
Folsom, CA