Alex NS6Y wrote:

They sure don't last long that way though!! Don't torture relays, just
get a piezo buzzer out of something and use that lol. 73 de Alex NS6Y.

Do piezo buzzers make that noise? I've never disassembled one so I'm not
sure if they have those nice sparking contacts.

Another approach, since the original requestor was looking for a solid state
answer, is to get my greatest QRN nemesis - a cheap lamp dimmer. The
wideband racket they make is a perfect test for the noise blanker, and if
it's working correctly it'll take that noise right down into the band noise
(thankfully!)
Ron AC7AC