Hi Ignacy,

Is it possible that when you decided to end your transmission you quickly
moved your hand to the ESC key and in the process accidentally touched the
Tilde key. With N1MM the tilde key turns on the SUB RX. Now in my case this
causes me to hear different stations in my right ear. But your K3 or your
N1MM configuration may have a different reaction that is causing a frequency
change.

73,
Mike K2MK

Ignacy wrote