Kevin,

There are casual users and and there are the "geeks". The "geeks" would have no problem with this proposal, but the casual user may run into difficulty.

If the configuration data could be separated into general and K3 specific files, then your suggestion would be valid.

I agree that posting the configuration of each K3 (K3S) would cause a huge increase in Customer Support calls and emails.

The firmware load does not cost $500. It is more likely to amount to the minimum charge of $99 plus shipping.

73,
Don W3FPR