Hi,

I'm the owner of K2 #5346 and so far the customer service I have gotten
from Elecraft and especially from Pam was fantastic. I've ordered quite
a lot of thing and didn't yet have the time to do the full inventory
(K2, KDSP2, KSB2, KPA100, KNB2, K160RX). I do an inventory before each
major step and so far I couldn't find anything missing BUT I have seen
that there is one broken core inside of KSB2. I feel quite bad
requesting parts 5 time if I find anything else missing without having
done a full inventory of my order especially as I live in Germany. What
is your experience with that ? How often have you requested parts for
one order ?

Thanks for any answer !

Martin
F4UKP / DD4UKP

PS: I made some high resolution picture of my first steps :

http://martinrath.info/wp-gallery2.php