Hello:

I built a K3 a few years and bought a bunch of other equipment/supplies to set
up a station, but for a number of reasons, I was unable to get an antenna set
up.  Anyway, I have all this equipment, and now we’re moving to a location
where I won’t have space, etc, to try there, so I need to sell all of my
equipment.  What do you recommend as the best approach to take.  I’d really
like to sell all of it as a package, but that might not be doable.  Except for
being kept current, the K3 is unused, and everything else is either mint or
unused.  Any ideas are appreciated.

Chuck Teeter
KE9CE