Alan,

as your quoted instructions say: VFO A on 2 m, VFO B on HF-6. Does not work vice versa (as in your request) as the K144XV only connects to the main RX (plus the sub RX if you share both, that would mean VFO A + B both on 2 m). Also take a look at the RX switching PDF on the Elecraft website for deeper insight into possible RX path'.

73, Olli - DH8BQA

Contest, DX & radio projects: http://www.dh8bqa.de