How do you know that it works well?  Low SWR or even working DX is no
indication of antenna performance. I really do not understand the
popularity of OCF antennas. They can have considerable common mode current
making them susceptible to feedline radiation and RF in the shack.  Simple
dipoles or fan dipole for the desired bands is a much better option.

John KK9A

Wed Dec 9 18:06:50 EST 2015

The Buckmaster is recommended to be installed as an inverted V. That's
sweet that the E Tuner gets along with it but I have the 3,000w version
and run full legal limit on all bands (where allowed) that it operates on
without the need to use my tuner. Not high performance eh? Funny stuff. I
suggest anyone considering this fine antenna consult the  eHam reviews of
it by people who actually own the antenna & have experience with it.
Comparing a beam antenna to a wire is sort of ridiculous IMO for what
should be more than obvious reasons. Lotsa haters out there as usual.

kd0bcf