Don't automatically assume your M1 button is corrupt. IIRC, I think the M1 - M4 buttons can be used for macros or frequency selection. See the K3 manual on specifics. You may have accidentally set the M1=MENU as a macro. Try overwriting the M1 button with either another macro or frequency, whatever you want it to do. Good luck.

Scott
AD5HS