I am in the process of setting up a remote station. I have the K30-mini and
the two RRC1258 units with a K3S as the remote.

Currently I am on using my LAN, which worked fine on initial setup. In
trying to set up the remote using HRD and the control RRC, I have broken the
system. In returning the settings  to use K30 control the only thing I see
wrong is that the remote RRC settings indicate the K3S is off. I had not
taken a note of this setting when the  system was working but the K3S is on
and I cannot see why the RRC indicating it is off. I have checked all cables
on the K3S and remote RRC. Should the remote RRC1258 be reporting radio ON?

73 Brian KF6C.