Hi,

Just built my KX3 and connected to PX3. Initially, powered up fine (smoke
test) after build with waterfall (blank) and minimal spectrum peaks as
you'd expect if it wasn't connected to a transceiver. Now connected to my
KX3 and listening to W1AW code file, and the spectrum is blank (no yellow
trace at all), waterfall area is black. Text is decoding well.

Is there some setting I'm missing?  I vaguely remember reading about this
somewhere, and some setting was missed. I reset the PX3 using the menu, but
no help.

Thanks!

Mark
KD8EDC.

*"The Gun Lobby's interpretation of the Second Amendment is one of the
greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word, fraud, on the American People
by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime. The real
purpose of the Second Amendment was to ensure that state armies - the
militias_ would be maintained for defense of the state. The very language
of the Second Amendment refutes any argument that it was intended to
guaruntee every citizen an unfettered right to any kind of weapon he or she
desires*" - *Supreme Court Justice Warren Burger*