Well, after following some suggested routines by various on and off list repliers, the problem still exists.

Very strange.  Any other suggestions before going to the big boys in HQs?

Milt, N5IA

-----Original Message----- From: Milt -- N5IA
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2015 12:18 PM
To: elecraft
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 sub RX off freq in SSB diversity mode

I normally don't have much to post here, but today I do have a question.

I discovered last night that I have the following situation.

When in SSB mode on 160 Meters and the 2nd RX is turned on, the SSB signals
are on the same frequency.

When I invoke the diversity mode, the 2nd RX is receiving at 1.5 kHz higher.

I tested this on numerous signals and at various frequencies; always the
same.

In the CW mode the problem does not exist.  In diversity mode the CW signals
in both RXs are on the same frequency.

Anyone with an idea of what is happening here.  I do not remember this
happening before.  RIT is off.

I did not try other bands as I normally do not operate on other bands.

I have searched the archives but have not gotten a hit on anything like
this.

Any responses, direct or to the reflector would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance es 73 for now......

de Milt, N5IA

Message delivered to n...@zia-connection.com