Nothing that improves the formidable K3 performance.

But still:
I could run the audio over USB instead of analog,
I could sell the usb-serial converter for CAT

For me the over the top price is a showstopper.
I'll keep my very cheap usb serial converter and audio cables. This old concept is a killer and performs very well. Works immedidately with any pc that I connect my K3 to. Never a driver issue.

73
Arie PA3A