From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Vic
Rosenthal 4X6GP/K2VCO
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2015 7:51 AM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] [K3] 6M power setting anomaly

This is strange. Firmware 5.33. On 6 meters when the PWR control is turned
all the way up, the VFO B display only reads 106 watts. On all other bands
it is 110 watts.

I know that the actual maximum power output might vary per band, but
shouldn't the PWR control set the requested power to 110 watts on all bands?

Do others have the same result?
Vic, 4X6GP/K2VCO
Rehovot, Israel
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco/