Howdy,
On twenty meters I was met with a wall of sound more than once. Hopefully I picked up all who were calling through that meelee. Forty meters changed rapidly during the net. Those who were strong became faint and those who were non-existent came up quickly. The funny thing tonight was Rick in Palmer, Alaska relaying in Mike in Port Angeles, WA! At first Rick was quite strong here with his KX1. I had to ask for numerous repeats however when he relayed W7MSX to me. I simply could not hear him. I could not hear Mike at all. I think Tom heard him a little at first but then the band went out from underneath us. But, it was fun to hear you all out there. The relays are quite helpful. Occasionally, such as when AA4NN called, I had to break in to relay the information to Tom. Dave also worked as NCS once again. He has three towers in his antenna farm which make a great difference. Once probate is over and the trees are thinned out I may see about a tower and a Yagi-Uda antenna for at least the higher bands. Dave has given me some encouragement now I need the capital and the time to erect it. He said I could attempt the project by myself. We shall see ;)
   On to the lists.

On 14050.50 kHz at 2300z:
N0SS - Tom - MO - K2 - 008
VE3XL - Ric - ON - K1 - 968
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K2 - 1031
K2HYD - Ray - VA - KX1 - 608
N2HTT - Mike - NY - KX1 - 90   I copied 09T for SN, I had x99 in the DB.
AH6RE - Curt - HI - KX1 - 464
K4JPN - Steve - GA - K2 - 1422
ND0V - Greg - CO - K1 - 2151   Now has the hat trick of Elecraft rigs :)
K6DGW - Fred - CA - K2 - 4398   Direct contact to Auburn, CA!
K4TO - Dave - KY - K2 - 4117   QNI #10
KL7CW - Rick - AK - KX1 - 798
NE5DL - David - TX - K2 - 2887
AA6AV - Peter - CA - K2 - 1294
AA4NN - Joe - SC - K2 - 3751
WA7BOC - Roger - WA - K2 - 755  QNI #50!!
NE5BD - Ken - TX - K1 - 34
KG7MZ - Dean - WA - K2 - 5219   Practically my next door neighbor ;)
N0BK - Bruce - MN - K2 - 3646    Ex-W0QQS
W1TF - Ty - GA - K1 - 1423

On 7045 kHz at 0200z:
N0SS - Tom - MO - K2 - 008   QNI #130!!
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K2 - 1031
KH6NO/W7/M - Willie - NV - K2 - 1593
N0BK - Bruce - MN - K2 - 3646
KL7CW - Rick - AK - KX1 - 798
W7MSX - Mike - WA - K2 - 4819
N0EHQ - Ed - IA - K2 - 4595
N0AR - Scott - MN - K2 - 4866
K4TO - Dave - KY - K2 - 4117
KG7MZ - Dean - WA - K2 - 5219
AA4NN - Joe - SC - K2 - 3751
WA7BOC - Roger - WA - K2 - 755
KB0FB - Carl - IA - K1 - 2126

As ever, if there are any errors in the above lists do not hesitate to email me. I am very busy these days but I try to fix the database even if I cannot email everyone. I will get caught up with my email some day, I promise! There is simply not enough time in the day to get it all done right now. My priority is heating the house and working but with the coming of Spring I may get a breathing spell to do a few other things. Thank you all for your participation and for your support. Without you these nets would not be possible. I appreciate your being on the other end of the aether to chat a bit. I was very stiff and sore from the cutting, splitting, hauling, and stacking wood I did yesterday. So today I did it again for about four hours to get rid of some of the stiffness. It seemed to help but my hands are both cramped from holding a chain saw, a splitting maul, and a sledge hammer. Fine motor skills became more difficult as the net went along. Running the first list was a chore to say the least! So I started dinner, did the wash, washed dishes, and hauled another few loads of wood. That helped me incrementally but I am still stiff. Tomorrow I will see if I can roll out of bed at 5:30 :) That will be the true test. Wish I could spend another day cutting and hauling wood. Then I would be assured of heat through the end of the season. But I have enough to get me through the snow expected in a day or so.

   Until next week take care and enjoy your time,
       Kevin KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)